This Chinese-inspired Veggie Fried Rice recipe is irresistibly delicious and pairs perfectly with air fried tofu on top! Could this recipe get any better? Oh wait. It can also be ready in under 20 minutes!
• 2 tsp grated fresh ginger (or powdered)
• 3 cloves garlic (pressed or minced)
• 2 tbsp sesame or regular oil
• 1 large head of broccoli, chopped
• 1 small yellow onion, chopped
• 4 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
• 8 white mushrooms, sliced
• 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 4 cups cooked SmartRice (day old, refrigerated is best)
1. Heat a large pan or wok to medium high heat.
2. Add two tbsp of oil. Once hot, add your ginger and garlic and cook for a minute.
3. Add your chopped broccoli, carrots, and onions and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Now add your mushrooms and cook together for a few more minutes.
5. Add in your cooked SmartRice and mix together.
6. Pour in your soy sauce and stir.
7. You can now add in any cooked protein of your choice.
8. Enjoy your delicious and easy dinner!