Indulge in the savory delight of our Garlic Butter Shrimp and Rice. Succulent shrimps are expertly sautéed in a luscious garlic butter sauce and combined with wonderfully cooked, fluffy rice. This dish is not only quick and easy to prepare but also an absolute culinary delight that will tantalize your taste buds!!
Feeds 1-2 people.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ tsp. of minced garlic
- ¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz of frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails off
- 1 tbsp. of heavy whipping cream
- 1 cups of SmartRice
- 2 tbsp. of parsley
- Dash of salt and pepperr
- Melt butter and garlic in a pan over a medium heat. Make sure to not burn the garlic..
Add in shrimp that is peeled, deveined, and has the tail off.
- Cook until the shrimp is cooked through and pink.
- Reduce your heat and add in your cooked SmartRice to the shrimp and garlic butter mixture. Stir together.
- Add grated parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together well.
- Serve and enjoy!