Packed with flavors, textures, and vibrant colors, this classic dish is a go-to favorite for many. Why settle for takeout when you can create your very own mouth watering stir-fried rice at home with SmartRice?
- ½ cup of frozen veggies of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of SmartRice cooked
- 3-4 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. of teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- Add your sesame oil to a large pan over a medium heat.
- Spread your oil evenly and add your frozen vegetables to one side of the pan. Let those start to defrost.
- On the other side of the pan, add your two eggs and mix until scrambled.
- Once your eggs and veggies are fully cooked, mix them together.
- Add your two cups of SmartRice to the mixture.
- Once the SmartRice, vegetables, and eggs are mixed together, add soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.