Looking for an exciting culinary adventure? Bring a taste of Mexico into your kitchen this week with our delicious Chili Con Arroz! This flavorful dish combines the best of Mexican spices and ingredients. Perfect for a family dinner or a gathering with friends! Don’t miss out on this scrumptious treat!
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Dash of cayenne
- Dash of smoked paprika
- Dash of chili powder
- Can of chili beans
- Can of diced tomatoes
- Dash of soy sauce
- Start to prepare your SmartRice.
- To a pan add onions, bell pepper and saute in oil at medium high heat for about five minutes.
- Once cooked down, add garlic, cayenne, smoked paprika, and chili powder. Cook for about a minute.
- Add in chili beans, diced tomato, and soy sauce. Cook until it becomes chili texture, about 7-10 minutes. Add water if it becomes too thick.
- This is where you can add in your cooked protein. We added air fried tofu. Let us know if you want the recipe!
- Plate your rice and pour chili over top. Enjoy!