Who doesn’t love a one-pan recipe? Our Beef & Rice Skillet is the perfect blend of meats, cheeses, vegetables, and flavor that the whole family will love!
- 1 pound of Ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 10 oz can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (undrained)
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of pepper
- 1 cup of SmartRice cooked
- 1 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tsp. of taco seasoning
- In a large skillet cook beef over a medium heat.
- Once cooked, drain beef and return to the stove.
- Add in the onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and taco seasoning.
- Once mixed together well, add your tomatoes, beef broth, and rice.
- Bring this to a boil and reduce the heat. Let simmer covered for 25 minutes.
- Top with freshly shredded cheese and enjoy!