Make your own Sushi Rice Bowl without the hassle of going to the store or restaurant! Our bowl is packed with rice, veggies, protein of choice, and yummy sauces!
- – 2 cups SmartRice
- – 1 cucumber
- – 1 avocado
- – 1 full sized carrot
- – 1 tbsp. of sesame seeds
- – 1 can of imitation crab
- – Nori
- – Rinse and cook your SmartRice.
- – While your rice is cooking, prepare your toppings. This can differ based on preference, we used cucumbers, avocados, carrots, and imitation crab. Dice up cucumbers, slice avocados, shred carrots, and chop your imitation crab.
- – Layer on your sushi toppings, including nori as a side.
- – Drizzle your sriracha mayo sauce on top of your bowl.
- – Sprinkle sesame seeds onto the top.
- – Enjoy!